Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is it wrong to even consider this ?

I wanted to post this thread for the past weeks but i havent the guts to do it . i dont know who to ask for advice so i would like to hear yours . Iam not pregnat but me and my BF feels is the right time to start TTC . I know i should wait a few years but i feel like life is too short to wait . I wouldnt dare to tell my mom that because she would definitly critisize and propably wouldnt even listen it . I know that a baby needs a lot of things but my Bf has a job ( he is finished the schoul this year ) and i know that his parents would be truly supportive ( I dont know about mine but ........) if we take that desision . if i get pregnant this wouldnt stop me to finish the school and i would most likely go to a univercity . I want a baby for years now but iam ( very) afraid what the others would say .

Please , I trully need your advise !! Do you think iam imnature to even consider this ? Do any of you have been in a situation like this ?

Thank you so much from any of your opinions !! I know that is wrong to ask strangers about that but i have anyone else to talk !!

UPDATE : We have decide to not use any protection during sex (We are not TTC but if its happen its happen ). I talked to my mom about that and she decide to actaully help me to find a job and finish school !! Yay !! Thank you all for your amazing advise !! I know that most people will find this wrong but i feel like its the right thing for me . Thanks again !!
    Last edited by bellerose; August 9th, 2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: UPDATE

Aren't you like 16?

I think you need to be older than you are now to make the decision to become a mum. Life's not that short. Babies are sweet, cuddly and fun, but they cost money and are a lot of hard work, and for someone to actually consider this while they're as young as you are is a sign that you're too immature. Having a baby while you're in school is idiotic, you won't have time to deal with a child and do all that work. There's a reason why teenage mums drop out of school.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Wait. Wait until you finish school. Maybe even until you go to university. Save some money and have it set aside for emergency use. I had my first son when I was 18/19 and even though I wouldn't take it back I wish I had a chance to do more as an adult. I was a teen who wanted a baby and a family also so I know where you are coming from but you should really wait. In five years from now you wont regret having the extra time to grow and learn and become yourself. You wont regret living alone with your boyfriend or getting married and taking a honeymoon without a baby in tow. You ccan say now that things like that wont matter but one day they will. Even a little bit here and there. Enjoy this time now because once you have a baby and you watch them grow you will understand that you want them to do so much. Just like your parents do for you. I dont know how old you are but take it from someone who is still fairly young, I'm 22 and even now I sometimes think that im so young.

Yes iam 16 .

I guess iam an idiot to even consider this . Me and my BF will have a serious talk but i dont know if that changes anything .

Thanks anyway for your opinion . I trully apreciate it .

Thank you so much @ hootowl . There are things i havent consider before but my brain isnt working right now .
    Last edited by bellerose; August 8th, 2013 at 02:59 PM.

You're not an idiot, but I don't think it's a good idea.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]