Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Is it wrong to even consider this ?

I wanted to post this thread for the past weeks but i havent the guts to do it . i dont know who to ask for advice so i would like to hear yours . Iam not pregnat but me and my BF feels is the right time to start TTC . I know i should wait a few years but i feel like life is too short to wait . I wouldnt dare to tell my mom that because she would definitly critisize and propably wouldnt even listen it . I know that a baby needs a lot of things but my Bf has a job ( he is finished the schoul this year ) and i know that his parents would be truly supportive ( I dont know about mine but ........) if we take that desision . if i get pregnant this wouldnt stop me to finish the school and i would most likely go to a univercity . I want a baby for years now but iam ( very) afraid what the others would say .

Please , I trully need your advise !! Do you think iam imnature to even consider this ? Do any of you have been in a situation like this ?

Thank you so much from any of your opinions !! I know that is wrong to ask strangers about that but i have anyone else to talk !!

UPDATE : We have decide to not use any protection during sex (We are not TTC but if its happen its happen ). I talked to my mom about that and she decide to actaully help me to find a job and finish school !! Yay !! Thank you all for your amazing advise !! I know that most people will find this wrong but i feel like its the right thing for me . Thanks again !!
    Last edited by bellerose; August 9th, 2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    "And so, being young and dipt in folly. I fell in love with melancholy,."

Vasiliki, 19
    Bad taste in everything
    Edith Charlotte Mary 'Echo', Isabella Emmeline Cora 'Laleh', Anne Leopoldine Françoise 'Apple'
    Casimir Atticus Jackson 'Caro', Alexander Harley Wolfgang 'Axl'