Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    My name is Serena Lily Black, I'm 21, and I'm in my third year of college at the University of California Berkeley. I decide that I want to spend a semester abroad in England.

While I'm there, I meet a boy named Charles Augustine Todd. We meet when we bump into each other on the street.

Charlie and I date for 3 months before he proposes with a giant flash mob.

The ring: 2 CT. T.W. Princess-Cut Diamond Frame Bridal Set in 14K White Gold - View All Rings - Zales

We get married on October 18th.

The dress: Strapless Dot Tulle Ball Gown with Ruffle Skirt - David's Bridal

After the wedding, Charlie and I stay in England. I am a singer and Charlie is a firefighter.

Charlie & I decide that before we start a family, we should probably buy a large home, since we both want a lot of kids. The house:
    "Earth Pics: Dream House " forreal

Shortly after buying the house, we find out that I'm pregnant! My husband and I are thrilled. We have a little girl and name her Beatrice Olive Todd.

1 year after Bea is born, Charlie and I discover that we are expecting again- but this time, we are having twins! We have boy/girl twins and name them Nathaniel Ignatius & Margaret Isolde Todd.

When Bea is 5 and Nate & Margo are 4, we decide that we want to travel around the world more before our brood gets too big. We take a family trip to Mexico.

While we are there, we visit an orphanage and fall in love with a three year old boy.

And we decide that we want to adopt him. We keep his surname, but give him our surname for his middle name. His name is Augustine Todd Cruz.

When we return home, I feel a little tired and queasy and I think it’s just from the jet lag, until J find out that we are pregnant again. This time, we have Boy/ Boy/ Girl/ Girl quads. They are Zion Josiah, Storm Willoughby, Emery Luna & Valentine Fiona Todd.

Now Bea is 6, Nate & Margo are 5, Augie is 4, and the quads are newborn. We think that we are done having kids, so we decide to get a Yorkshire Terrier. We name her Darla.

Two years later, we get a surprise! We are pregnant again! Luckily, this time it’s only a singleton. The new baby girl's name is Scarlett Lucienne Todd.

Now Bea is 8, Nate & Margo are 7, Augie is 6, Zion, Storm, Em & Vina are 2, and Letty is newborn. This time we are 100% sure that we will not be having any more kids, so we get another pet. We get a hamster and name him Norman.

About a year later, my sister calls to tell me that she wants to adopt a child from Japan, and she wants me to go with her. I oblige, and while I'm there, I see the sweetest new born little girl and want to take her home, however, I don’t want to separate her from her 6 year old brother. We decide to adopt both of them. The little girl has no name, so we decide to give her an English first name and a Japanese middle name. Her brother has a Japanese first name, but no middle name, so we give him an English middle name.

They are Lilian Miki & Hikaru Sage Todd.

Now you have:
    Pregnancy #1: Beatrice Olive Todd (9) "Bea"
    Twins: Nathaniel Ignatius & Margaret Isolde Todd "Nate & Margo" (8)
    Adoption #1: Augustine Todd Cruz (7) "Augie"
    Quadruplets: Zion Josiah, Storm Willoughby, Emery Luna & Valentine Fiona Todd (3)
    Singleton: Scarlett Lucienne Todd (1) "Letty"
    Adoption #2: Hikaru Sage Todd (6) "Ru" & Lilian Miki Todd (NB) "Lily"
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

Your name is Renata Artemis "Reni" Cohen, you are 21, and you are in your third year of college at (your choice). You decide that you want to spend a semester abroad. Where do you go?
    4. Spain

While you are there, you meet a boy named Armando Javier Morales. How do you meet?
    5. Introduced by a mutual friend

How long do you date after he proposes?
    2. 1 year

How does he propose?
    3. With a giant flash mob!

What does the ring look like?
    1. 2 CT. T.W. Princess-Cut Diamond Frame Bridal Set in 14K White Gold - View All Rings - Zales

When do you get married?
    3. June 13

What does your dress look like?
    1. Strapless Dot Tulle Ball Gown with Ruffle Skirt - David's Bridal

Do you stay in the country or move back to America after the wedding?
    2. America
    3. Miami, FL

What is your job?
    4. Actress

What is your husband's job?
    6. Firefighter

You and your husband decide that before you start a family, you should probably buy a large home, since you both want a lot of kids. Which home do you purchase?
    6. http://timothyfrankdickoriginals.com...ream_house.jpg

Shortly after buying the house, you find out that you are pregnant! You are your husband are thrilled. What do you have?
    5. Boy
    Theodore Nico "Theo"

1 year after your first child is born, you discover that you are expecting again- but this time, you are having twins!
    4. Boy/Girl
    Edward Icarus/Beatrice Ilia "Bea"

When your first is 5 and the twins are 4, you decide that you want to travel around the world more before your brood gets too big. You take a family trip to:
    5. China

While you are there, you visit an orphanage and fall in love with a three year old:
    1. Girl
    Magnolia Xin "Maggie"

When you return home, you feel a little tired and queasy and you think it’s just from the jet lag, until you find out that you are pregnant again. This time, you have:
    3. Girl/Boy/Girl/Girl
    Rowan Zelda/Sasha Arno/Phoenix Giselle/Ellery Moanna

Now your eldest is 6, the twins are 5, your adopted child(ren) is (are) 4, and your quadruplets are newborn. You think that you are done having kids, so you decide to get a dog.
    1. Yorkshire Terrier
    Albus

Two years later, you get a surprise! You are pregnant again! Luckily, this time it’s only a singleton.
    1. Boy
    Alistair Misha

Now your oldest is 8, the twins are 7, your adopted child(ren) is (are) 6, your quadruplets are 2, and your youngest child is newborn. This time you are 100% sure that you will not be having any more kids, so you get another pet.
    6. Fish
    Minerva

About a year later, your sister calls to tell you that she wants to adopt a child from Japan, and she wants you to go with her. You oblige, and while you are there, you see the sweetest new born little girl and want to take her home, however, you don’t want to separate her from her 6 year old brother. You decide to adopt both of them. The little girl has no name, so you decide to give her an English first name and a Japanese middle name. Her brother has a Japanese first name, but no middle name, so you give him an English middle name.
    Luciana Michiko
    Kaito Sebastian

Now you have:
    Theodore Nico "Theo" (9)
    Edward Icarus/Beatrice Ilia "Bea" (8)
    Magnolia Xin "Maggie" (7)
    Kaito Sebastian (6)
    Rowan Zelda/Sasha Arno/Phoenix Giselle/Ellery Moanna (3)
    Alastair Misha (1)
    Luciana Michiko "Lucy" (0)

The Cohen-Morales family: Reni, Armando, Theo, Edward, Bea, Maggie, Kaito, Rowan, Sasha, Phoenix, Ellery, Alastair, Lucy, Albus the dog, Minerva the fish

Landon-Turner Family

Your name is Mirabelle Sophia Landon, you are 21, and you are in your third year of college at (your choice). You decide that you want to spend a semester abroad. Where do you go?
    England

While you are there, you meet a boy named Henry Augustus Turner. How do you meet?
    Introduced by a mutual friend

How long do you date before he proposes?
    2 years

How does he propose?
    He has the pastry chef write it in chocolate on your dessert plate

1-3/4 CT. T.W. Celebration 102™ Diamond Engagement Ring in 18K White Gold (I/SI2) - View All Rings - Zales

When do you get married?
    December 29

Ball Gown with Chantilly Lace Appliques at Bodice - David's Bridal

America

If you move back to America, you live in:
    Miami, FL

What is your job?
    Actress

What is your husband’s job?
    Veterinarian

You and your husband decide that before you start a family, you should probably buy a large home, since you both want a lot of kids. Which home do you purchase?
    http://timothyfrankdickoriginals.com...ream_house.jpg

Shortly after buying the house, you find out that you are pregnant! You are your husband are thrilled.

Theadora Olive

1 year after your first child is born, you discover that you are expecting again- but this time, you are having twins!

Diana Isolde & Virginia Iris

When your first is 5 and the twins are 4, you decide that you want to travel around the world more before your brood gets too big. You take a family trip to:
    Chile

While you are there, you visit an orphanage and fall in love with a three year old:
    Girl/ Girl

Aurora Valentina & Cecelia Constanza

When you return home, you feel a little tired and queasy and you think it’s just from the jet lag, until you find out that you are pregnant again. This time, you have:
    Boy/ Girl/ Boy/ Boy, all go by middle names

Flynn Willougby
    Sage Anastasia
    Lane Esmond
    Gray Benno

Now your eldest is 6, the twins are 5, your adopted child(ren) is (are) 4, and your quadruplets are newborn. You think that you are done having kids, so you decide to get a dog.
    Golden Retriever, Sampson

Two years later, you get a surprise! You are pregnant again! Luckily, this time it’s only a singleton.

Tallulah Niamh

Now your oldest is 8, the twins are 7, your adopted child(ren) is (are) 6, your quadruplets are 2, and your youngest child is newborn. This time you are 100% sure that you will not be having any more kids, so you get another pet.
    Bird, Skittles

About a year later, your sister calls to tell you that she wants to adopt a child from Japan, and she wants you to go with her. You oblige, and while you are there, you see the sweetest new born little girl and want to take her home, however, you don’t want to separate her from her 6 year old brother. You decide to adopt both of them. The little girl has no name, so you decide to give her an English first name and a Japanese middle name. Her brother has a Japanese first name, but no middle name, so you give him an English middle name.

Sapphira Anka
    Jakobe Henry

Mirabelle & Henry:

Theadora, 9
    Diana & Virginia, 8
    Aurora & Cecelia, 7
    Jakobe, 6
    Willoughby, Anastasia, Esmond, Benno, 3
    Tallulah, 1
    Sapphira, newborn

Sampson & Skittles
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.

Your name is Ingrid Johanson, you are 21, and you are in your third year of college at (your choice). You decide that you want to spend a semester abroad. Where do you go?
    2. England

While you are there, you meet a boy named Alfred Sydney Deyes. How do you meet?
    4. You meet at a party

How long do you date before he proposes?
    4. 2 years

How does he propose?
    4. He has the divers at a local aquarium hold the sign up in the tank

1. 2 CT. T.W. Princess-Cut Diamond Frame Bridal Set in 14K White Gold - View All Rings - Zales

When do you get married?
    3. June 13

4. Sweetheart Beaded Lace Trumpet Gown - David's Bridal

5. England

What is your job?
    6. Makeup Artist

What is your husband’s job?
    2. Architect

4. "Earth Pics: Dream House " forreal

Shortly after buying the house, you find out that you are pregnant! You are your husband are thrilled. What do you have?
    2. Girl
    Iris Indigo Deyes

2. Girl/ Girl
    Florence Isabeu Deyes "Flossie" and Charlotte Ianthe Deyes "Lottie"

2. Mexico

1. Girl

And you decide that you want to adopt them. You select their first name, but their last name must honor their country of origin.
    Lux Fiorella Deyes

2. Boy/ Girl/ Boy/ Boy
    Storm Noam Deyes, Sasha Mignonette Deyes, Zion Micah Deyes and Rio Willem Deyes

Now your eldest is 6, the twins are 5, your adopted child is 4, and your quadruplets are newborn. You think that you are done having kids, so you decide to get a dog.
    6. Golden Retriever
    Sassy (Female)

3. Boy
    Caspar Mateo Deyes

Now your oldest is 8, the twins are 7, your adopted child is 6, your quadruplets are 2, and your youngest child is newborn. This time you are 100% sure that you will not be having any more kids, so you get another pet.
    2. Cat
    Winifred (Female)

What are their names?
    Asa Alfred Deyes and Zoe Li Deyes

Now you have:
    Iris (9)
    Flossie and Lottie (8)
    Lux (7)
    Storm, Sasha, Zion and Rio (3)
    Caspar (1)
    Asa and Zoe (6 & 0)
    Lilia Nightingale Timothea Claire Poesi Martine •• Augustus Rhythm Bastien Vincent Gaspard Martinius

Agnes ~ Clara ~ Esther ~ Signe
    Angus ~ Graham ~ Johan ~ Vincent