Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    My middle name is Marie. I was born Harley Marie, though my dad wanted to name me Kenna Marie (after his father Kenneth). I actually found out years ago that my mom actually was thinking of naming me Harley Davidson. I'm really glad she didn't.
    Last edited by harleym; October 13th, 2013 at 02:54 PM.

Mine is Marie, which was after a close friend of my mothers who died before I was born. My first name is Sarah (named after another close friend of my mother, who is also a close friend of mine now.) The combination Sarah Marie is a little 'boring' but I've always liked it, as I'm named after 2 people who were very special to my mother.
    Last edited by smj_wen; October 13th, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Angela Therese. I like Therese, but that's because I picked it (ok, do confirmation names count?). As for Angela, it's my grandmothers name, but I'm not and never have been in love with it; goodness knows I love my Grandma to death, but not her name. And I probably wouldn't name my children any of them, but that's only because I love the names I've already picked too much : )
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Igantius-Jude Sebastian-Eli Augustine-Samuel Damian

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Maura Francesca

Charlotte-Freya-Elisabet-Haidée-Afton-Ishmael-Matthias-Farrow-Crispin-Percy

I think so I don't have one but they are included in legal documents aren't they? My friend always includes her confirmation name in her full name (Orla Beverley Mary).
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by ebenezer.scrouge View Post
    I think so I don't have one but they are included in legal documents aren't they? My friend always includes her confirmation name in her full name (Orla Beverley Mary).
    I don't think they are excepted as a 'legal' name, but I include it anyway : ) Which makes my full name (not including LN) Mary Renee Angela Therese. A pretty mouthful : )
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Igantius-Jude Sebastian-Eli Augustine-Samuel Damian

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Maura Francesca

Charlotte-Freya-Elisabet-Haidée-Afton-Ishmael-Matthias-Farrow-Crispin-Percy