Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I like the suggestion of Lucy Jean = NOT cloying, in the least.
    Vinje so intrigues me! I'd pronounce it 'VIN-ya', like 'vineyard' (or the end of Lavinia). Only somewhat complex, and a lovely, fresh sort of complex when paired with Lucy...
    Good, solid Lucy Pearl feels very different! Much softer, obviously.

A few more ideas:
    Lucy Bonne
    Lucy Mirth
    Lucy Noor (both mean 'light')
    Lucy Vera (err, like 'aloe vera')

Prob too cloying!
    Lucy Fair
    Lucy Merit
    Lucy Mim (or Vim, as in '...and vigor'!)
    Lucy Moon ('light of the moon'? I can't decide whether the singsong repeating-'ooh'-sound is a good thing, tho)
    Lucy True, Lucy Tuesday (yeah... and more 'ooh' = ???)

There's also Lucy Ree or Lucy Wrinn (like Wren, or 'grin' w/o the G!), which I'd really prefer as nicknames (e.g. Lucy Marina, Lucy Corinne).
    I think that's all for now! Thanks for reading <3

I really like Lucy Fleur, it's nature-y which I think you mentioned being drawn to but also somewhat serious I guess, also in this vein I really like Lucy Sage
    I also adore the names Jean, Jane and June and think they all pair exceptionally well with Lucy
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

Are you going to hyphenate (Mary-Ann) or smoosh (Maryann) or just have two first names (Mary Ann)?

Lucy Claire is my favorite suggestion so far. Definitely the least cloying in my opinion, classic, classy, gorgeous, and simple. I'm loving it!

I liked the other suggestions of Lucy Jean, as well.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I know you said you didn't like any longer versions or Lucy, but I recently met someone named Lucinia. Loo-SIN-ee-ah which I have never heard before and don't see in the name dictionary. Just a thought.
    Mom to Sonia Violette and Tabitha Claire