Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm glad you went with Ragnar, its such a great name. I have to say, I really dislike Rook as a nn for Ragnar. Imo Ragnar really doesn't need a nickname. I just think Ragnar is so great on it's own. I like Ragnar Fredrick and Ragnar William.
    Always changing...
    Alberta Olwen - Sigrid Ylva - Edwina Hester - Ragna Fae - Abelone Frida
    Ragnar - Sergius - Eideard - Fergus - Edgar - Severin/Severus - Gregor - Reuben

Riordan is off the table? Too bad, I'd love to know someone with little Rio.
    But OK, I prefer Roderick "Rook". I doubt I have Scandinavian heritage so Ragnar isn't my cup of hot chocolate but if you love it more than Roderick...
    From the middle names I only love William but Ragnar William isn't very good, is it? I am not sure...Ragnar Ethan/Wade/Skye is fine though.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 06:53 PM.

Yes, I starred Ragnar Amadeus because it is awesome and it was my favorite. I like Leonidas with Caspian, Zephen, and Peregrine would be fabulous!!
    On Riordan -- the guy who wrote the Percy Jackson books, Rick Riorden, on his website he says his last name is pronounced to rhyme with fireman so I can see the issues here.

Roderick Wade Ulysses popped into my head. I'll come back with more later when I'm not busy.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I love Ragnar, Roderick, and Leonidas! I think Roderick and Leonidas fit a bit better with your sibset on the whole, but Ragnar is quirky enough that it would work just fine, too, I think. Lots of the combos previously mentioned are fabulous, especially because I love almost all of your middles! Leonidas Rainier is quite princely, I think (and I have a soft spot for Rainier as it is one of my son's middle names, too!). Fabulous choices!