Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

4th Little Girl...Help!

We are stuck! Not in LOVE with anything yet...We have Olivia, Addison, and Ella...Would prefer a vowel.

Some contenders:

Ava Elise
    Aubrey Elise
    Alexis Michelle
    Anna......

**Would like thoughts on those 3 as well as any new ideas...Nothing to crazy please! Not our style!!

Elise doesn't really go w/Ava. Perhaps Ava Valentina, Ava Sophia, Ava Violet, Ava Seraphine, Ava Luciana. Also, Iris, Isolda, Imogen.

I feel like Isabel/Isabelle is the PERFECT choice for your fourth daughter. It's the first name that comes to mind when I say your other daughter's names.

Since all your daughters have names that begin with a vowel, it's nice that you're going to do that again with your fourth. It would be nice for your fourth to get her own "letter" and not have to share an A with Addison.

I really like Olivia, Addison, Ella, and Isabelle.
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

Ideas for a 4th...

I have always loved the name Ava (I think Ava Elise flows nicely by the way), and it's my favorite out of this group! Not the biggest fan of Aubrey, but it would also work. Alexis is cute, and you can't really go wrong with Anna. I agree with raqkel, have you considered any names beginning with I? You've covered almost every other vowel except for U (not many options there...). You seem to favor more classic and popular names though, and the only top 100 I name is Isabella, which would be waaaaayyy too close to Ella. Isabel/Isabelle was a great suggestion, although you may still feel it's too close. Just a thought!