Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I can't stand the names Nevaeh and Bentley. Most of the Bentley's I've met, I'm pretty sure their mothers were naming either after the car or the baby from the Teen Mom tv show... I've never understood the appeal of the name Amanda either. It seems clunky and unattractive to me.

I love Josephine and even though I'd never use it, I think Aria has a nice sound. I don't mind Sloane, Imogen, and Agnes. Definitely not favorites of mine, but I don't think they're horrible either. I don't think Amethyst is bad either!
    Married to my best friend :: Currently trying for our first!!

Current Favorites:

Josephine :: Leonora :: Sybil :: Aurelia :: Iris :: Eloisa

Abram :: Arthur :: Henry :: Frederick :: Ronan

I love the dated names like Ashley and Jessica. I hate Beatrice and Matilda. Ugh. An Opal, and Pearl are very mouthy unflowing names with no grace at all to me.
    Last edited by verminator; August 26th, 2013 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aurra View Post
    I love Hayden on a boy. I don't know why, because all the other -ayden names just aren't my style. But Hayden stands out to me. I didn't realize how much I liked it until I became a huge fan of a Youtuber with this name. But, I really have fallen for it. Hopefully, the -ayden names will fall out of style within the next decade (which I imagine they will).

I hate Nevaeh. Now, I know hate is a strong word to use, but saying the Lord's Prayer backwards is aritual in Satanism. Heaven' is repeated several times in that prayer. Of course, 90% of the parents who choose that Nevaeh know nothing about it, but it still makes me hate the name.
    That's funny. My name spelled backwards is "Ah Satan", which I have always thought is hilarious. Natasha. It fits me, either way. I'm not remotely afraid of the devil.