Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

My little miracle arrived

Hi everyone, I joined the site a few weeks ago asking for help in naming my baby and you all helped heaps..

I now have a son named Edwin August! He arrived August 3rd at 1:03am, weighing 7lb. 2oz and measuring 19 1/2 inches long. He is my reason for breathing, I can't believe how much I love him!

Edwin is the name of his father (my fiance) who passed away 8 months ago, and I let my fiance's mother choose his middle name, and she surprised me by choosing August, which was already on my favourites list! She says she chose it because he's born in August, and his late father was too.

Thank you all for the amazing help and advice that I was given on this site! x

Here's some pictures that I'll keep up on here for a bit just because i can't resist sharing him : (PS I hope this actually works it took me a while to find the right code hah) removed pictures as I'm off to bed! haha
    Last edited by sarahdm; August 7th, 2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: removed pictures
    Mum to
    Edwin August [3rd Aug 2013]

If I ever have another:
    Samuel Charles Anderson Timothy Peter David Lucas Michael
    Rosalie Marie Alice Lucy Violet Josephine Madeleine Lillian

Forever missing my fiance, Edwin

He is amazing!
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

That's my birthday too.. He is beautiful.

Oh, Edwin August is so handsome!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

He is soooo beautiful ! Congrats !!