Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Here's a question I've meant to ask for a while; how is hubs okay with Ophelia, but not some of these others? Ophelia is usually the name most men shy away from. Just curious!
    He doesn't love Ophelia per se, but he lets me have her. We have the herbal connection to her, the way she uses the language of flowers to call everyone out on their murder and adultery and plotting. She's a different kind of heroine, fragile but brave and defiant in her own way. I identify deeply with that. He also loves the nickname Fi, and we can't use Fiona, so Ophelia gives him that. I haven't told him yet that I'm considering swapping out my beloved Fawn for his favorite girls' name, Wren. I definitely think that will warm him up to the combo even more ^_^
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____ ~ Tobias _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu