Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really prefer Theo (with the full name Theodore). Theon sounds like an element from the periodic table. Also, for some reason, it sounds like an insult-- "you're such a theon!"

but that's probably just me!

I love the name Theon, but he's as a pp pointed out, an uncertain namesake from Game of Thrones. The character in question can be polarizing as he's done a lot of bad, but is currently in a situation in the series where his morality is ambiguous because of the things that are happening to him personally.

For me, I couldn't use it since my fave girl name is Sansa (another character from that series) but I think Theon is great sounding.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I love it!
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Aesthetically, I like Theon, but I'm going to echo the game of thrones character issue. I've read all the books, and he goes from a child-killing monster to a pathetic monstrosity in torturous captivity. Maybe this association doesn't bother you, but the books and the series are very popular and I'm sure that will be the first thing many people will think of when they hear Theon.

Another vote "no" due to the Game of Thrones reference; he's really just a reprehensible character. It is an otherwise lovely name, though, so it's a shame that it's clear this reference is clouding my view as well as many others.