Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    →teenberry←
    you can call me gail
    names i like: have cute nicknames, soft s sounds, family meaning, or vowel-double consonant-vowel pattern

□cecilia renee, kay wells, agnes, rosemary "rosie" augusta, isabelle "issy"□
    ■george, philip, thomas, bruno, james, mack, joseph, walter "walt", willis "will", franklin "frank", arthur, martin■
    ◊guilty pleasures: della, philomela, sullivan◊

@gailk (and @sarahdm, as well, I suppose!) - I had considered Emmeline Poppy Eve, and I do quite like it, but I wasn't sure, as Rachel Evangeline Clara, Eva [something], and Catherine Lydia Eve are all on my list already. I figured it might be Evie overload, particularly because it's not even a family name! I do like it a lot, though. Abigail, I also quite like Rae as a middle, but it has no significance, and it seems significantly more cowgirlish than Emmeline and Poppy.

Another wee question--it'd be nice if I could eliminate one of the Roo names--which of the two do you all prefer? Emmeline Poppy Ruth, or Emmeline Poppy Rue?

Does Emmeline Poppy Faye appeal to you at all?

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkballerina View Post
    Does Emmeline Poppy Faye appeal to you at all?
    I don't know. haha. I'm trying to decide, because I've never been a Faye person at all, but I do like it's meaning, and the idea of having a poppy faerie is too cute. I had thought about it before I posted, but it takes a lot for me to get behind Faye. We'll see. I like the idea of it, but I'm not sure I like the actual combo as much as I like some of the others.

Ash, I really love Emmeline Poppy Jane for you. I could just see you calling her Emmy Jane - so cute!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb