Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

Okay Caleb, Noah, and Thomas are all religious names - key figures in the bible - I would continue using biblical names so the fourth child's name doesn't look strange amongst the sibling set, I think names that feature in the bible are key to this fourth child's name.

Suggestions:
    Ruth - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Ruth

Elizabeth - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Elizabeth

Miriam - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Miriam

Mary - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Mary

Leah - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Leah

Anna - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Anna

Delilah - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Delilah

Julia - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Julia

Esther - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Esther

Phoebe - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Phoebe

Eve - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Eve

Junia - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Junia

Lydia - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Lydia

Martha - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Martha

Naomi - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Naomi

Rachel - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Rachel

Sarah - Caleb, Noah, Thomas, and Sarah

Okay, look- I really hate to do this, I haven't done it before and I feel bad, but I don't think it’s fair on the others. I don't think you're for real.

I figured it out a while ago but seeing as 'caitlinanne' stopped posting for ages, I let it drop. Now you're back...

caitlinanne- your username triggered it. I guessed it was your real name and I thought it was odd as there was already another user who said her name was Caitlin Anne and whose given location was Scotland: cannebella. In fact, both users state their names are Caitlin Anne and both say they were named after their mothers, who both have identical (and very unusual) names, on pages 44 & 46 {here}.
    That's a hell of a coincidence. Then, on separate threads, both users say they have the same unusual surname- Borw!ck {here} and {here}
    And at one point, the favourite names of both users were the same- Violet Ada & Ethan Charles? It's way too much of a coincidence. It's the same person. The only difference is that one Caitlin says she's the mother of 3 boys and the other says she's a 14/15 year old schoolgirl. So which is it? I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

It's perfectly fine to mess around with name combos- name game boards are great for that. Or just say outright that you aren't expecting but would like opinions on combos & sibsets. We're all for discussing names here, regardless of age or gender or whatever. Just please don't lie and waste our time with fake families and pregnancies.
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

That does sound weird I can understand if the surname is really common E.G. Smith/Jones. - Borw!ck is too much of a coincidence that or someone is telling porkies.