Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

BS initials? Deal-breaker?

My husband and I are TTC. I am always thinking baby names. My husband and I were talking about Benjamin and I got excited, because my husband showed some interest. But then I realized - his initials would be BS.
    Our last name is Smith.

Other names I love:

Boys:
    Theodore "Theo"
    Henry
    Rowan
    Samuel "Sam"

Middle name for a boy will most likely be Daniel

Girls:

Clara
    Sophia
    Julia
    Charlotte
    Elisabeth - most likely would use this for a middle

Any of these names fit better with Smith?
    I'd love suggestions!

Thank you!!
    Last edited by smitty123; August 6th, 2013 at 05:07 PM.

I think it is fine - there are lots of famous people with the initials BS -for example, Britney Spears, Bruce Springsteen, Barbara Striesand, Ben Stiller, Blake Shelton, etc.

I really like your taste - the only name you have suggested that I don't care for is Rowan. It seems out of place with the rest of your list (which is full of classic, gender specific names).

I never thought of all those people. Thank you!
    I agree about Rowan... it's a name I love, but you're right. It's nothing like the others. I doubt we would use it.

I think a lot of times people put too much stock in initials. My sister's initials are ED and I only remember one person saying anything about it ever, and my sister is almost 24 years old. So I think Benjamin Smith would be perfectly fine

Call him Benjamin David Smith, then his initials are BDS which, with a few vowelsounds, will be the envy of any classmate.