Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Johanna ??

Love Johanna! I don't think it has that same Gaelic/Scottish feel as Mhairi and Fiona, but it is lovely, and stylistically, I think it is fine with your two girls. It's beautiful. I would love to see you use it.

Southernbeauty, I don't really see the dif in the pronunciations? Not sure what you mean.
    And yes, I am concerned about not having the Scottish/Gaelic feel but it's so challenging to find a third Scottish female name I like..there's just not many ahah
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Johanna and Fiona have the same ending, don't know if that matters to you. I don't feel like it really goes with your other names... What about just Jo? is that crazy? (maybe?) Jo Siobhan?
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

Jo Siobahn is actually a neat idea thanks!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

I love Johanna, I think it fits with your daughters' names and Hennie is a cute nn.

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric