Names Searched Right Now:
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:30 PM.

@megalady – Aquila has been on my boy list; traditionally it’s a masculine name, but it *sounds* feminine and I’ve toyed with taking it over to the girls side. Of course it has that “killer” problem that just Quilla has, potentially sounding like “a killer.” The feminization Aquilina might be a better option. Probably won’t make it past DH but maybe for the middles list. Thanks!

@kyemsma – Thanks, the comments really help since I’m not just swooning over anything in particular here. I like Daisy because it’s my mom’s favorite flower (this or Marigold would probably be the best way to do an honor name for her since she hates her given name), and plus Daisy remotely relates to my MIL’s name (Peggy, just Peggy, she’s from that generation). None of the other options pack any kind of family significance (except possibly Serafina/Serafia since my name is in it), but I can’t decide if Daisy is just overly cutesy in relation to brothers C@spian, Zeph@n and Per3grine. Also can’t decide if I actually love the name or if I just like that it reminds me of both grandmas.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:30 PM.

I love Gwendolyn and Scarlett for you. They both have the right amount of weight to them; they don't feel too "fluffy" with your sons' names, and they don't feel too heavy next to Eve (especially if you're going to call Gwendolyn Gwen). I'm leaning toward Scarlett because it bridges the gap in name length between Eve and her brothers. Eve, Scarlett, Z3phan, Casp1an, P3regrine. It just works really well.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Have you thought of Roksana? I like it! I also really like Serafia! I like that both those names are a bit more 'magical-adventurish' sounding than your other names, which are all lovely (I actually like all of them!), but sound quite 'normal, every day' next to your boys' names!