Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.

Do you like Delphinia? It's the plural form of Delphinium. It was a festival in ancient Greece called Delphinia, and one of Artemis's epithets.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I just want to say that I love that Amaryllis is on your list! It's the one that most 'fits' with your boys' names, imo, and the most 'exotic' sounding, although exotic is not quite right. Did you know that Amaryllis Fleming (the half sister of Ian Fleming, the creater of James Bond) was a world-class cellist? She went by Am as a nn, I think. But I like Mary as a nn, too. And if you went with something like Amaryllis Wren, Amaryllis Skye, Amaryllis Ember, then you could call her Mary Wren, Mary Skye, or Mary Ember as a nn, which is kind of cute. Have you read 'Cold Sassy Tree' by Olive Ann Burns? It's one of my favorite books and in it is a little girl called Mary Toy - always the two names - and it's stayed with me as a fresh, intriguing, beguiling choice. Also then you have sort of the opposite effect of Eve Anastasia - long first, simple middle...which is kind of neat.

I also really like Ember as a first name! And as for a Rose combo, this is kind of out there, but what about Rosewynd? I like it It's very pretty when you say it aloud! Gwyneth is medieval and alluring, but of course currently we have the Gwyneth of Goop fame...(sigh). Anyway - lovely list! You have a lot of great choices.

Ooh, and I forgot to add...I believe the name Amaryllis means "to sparkle".