Names Searched Right Now:
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Fia-Rose is lovely. Then there's the other direction, Rosefia/Rosafia. Either way it's gorgeous and wearable.

Vanessa doesn't seem really dated at all. I love the tie to butterflies. And while Nessa is adorable, if you want to call Vanessa "Fia" go for it.

Gwenyth, Fia-Rose (or Rosefia), and Rose are still my top of your picks. Love Fia-Rose Dulcinea!

And tossing out some more suggestions...

Alta - perhaps as double barrel: Altarose, Rosalta, Fialta, Altafia
    Astoria
    Bernadette - Berna, Addie, Etta, Betty
    Enna
    Etiennette
    Fianna
    Flavia
    Ivančica (maybe spelled Ivanchisa/Yvanchisa) - means “daisy” Long shot, but thought it was pretty. Behind the Name: Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Ivan ica
    Leola
    Lirael
    Mahalia
    Mara
    Millicent - “Millie
    Samantha - “Sam, Mantha”
    Velma
    Vesna
    Wenna
    Zilphia/Silphia/Sylfia

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it! Fia-Rose Dulcinea is a lovely name, it sounds exactly like an old English rose garden!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Still new: [/B]collecting opinions on Fia-Rose and Vanessa! (see here: A Name We Both Love - Girls Round 2! - Page 17)
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: typo!

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:35 PM.

You probably are overthinking it, but it seems to me that's what pregnant ladies do...shuffle around thinking random, crazy thoughts! (at least I did). The one good thing is that a LOT of kids have very unusual names nowadays....(where do you live, by the way...California?) In my kids' classes there have been so many truly unusual names, that the names I chose (which I considered 'unique' at the time) mostly feel very ho-hum. What name/s do YOU really love? I can't quite tell from all your posts, besides Fia, which I think is lovely as a first name with big sister Eve. It's beautiful, soft, intriguing...can't you just use Fia? Lia and Gia are girls' names, I think Fia can stand on it's own! I personally LOVE Vanessa in your set - she's romantic, daring, literary, and truly, every Vanessa I've ever known in real life is gorgeous and beyond charismatic! I think the name is quite timeless and fits smashingly with sister Eve, plus all her brothers. Swoon! Nn Nessa is adorable, too. Mostly I am in awe when I read your posts because I think you are so charitable to want to please your husband so much in the naming department! When I was on numbers 4 & 5 (twins) I basically said, "I can't believe I'm doing this again, so I get to pick what I want..." And he nodded and brought me more steak and potatoes and that was that!