Names Searched Right Now:
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Oh, Vanessa! I love it so much. To me it's not dated at all, I think of the poem Cadenus and Vanessa by Jonathan swift, the painting by John Everett Millais, Vanessa Redgrave and Vanessa Paradis. Oh, so many good things. Vanessa Livny, Vanessa Iverine. Nessa is adorable, Fia is still darling, you can use it.

Fia-Rose is precious, I really like it. Fia-Rose Dulcinea.

Gwenyth Iverine, Gwendolyn Beatrix, Scarlett Roxanne, Rose Dulcinea, Daisy Serafina, Willow Dulciea/Willow Iverine, Serafina Livny.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I really like Fia-Rose! I don't hear Fee-Arose at all. It seems like a good compromise name and it fits with your other kids names awesomely!

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

Squee!! I LOVE Fia-Rose Dulcinea. Ahhhhhh! Vanessa Iverine and Vanessa Livny are gorgeous too, those repeating V's! Okay, I love all your combos here @ottilie. But, I'm actually excited about Fia-Rose Dulcinea. Thanks for making my day!

Some ideas...

Hi there! Thought I'd share some of my fav's with you...Sorry for any repeats.

Allaire (Allie)
    Kalindi
    Maelie
    Amaia
    Agnes
    Ainsley
    Verity
    Romy
    Whitley
    Melora
    Sedona
    Satori
    Tennille (know someone from highschool with this name, always thought it was cool)
    Tatum
    Georgia
    Sadie
    Spring (also went to school with someone with this name and it really worked for her, she was cute, popular,etc)
    Freya
    Kate
    Dulcie (co-workers name, it means sweet, love it!)
    Mallory
    Selah
    Daya

Also, out of your names I really like: Gwendolyn, Willow, Scarlett, Serafina (especially since its part of your name) & Daisy. Hope this helps!

Oops, I am kind of late, aren't I? 17 pages!
    @Last update: Serafina, Gwyneth and Gwendolyn are my favorites. I am not a fan of Vanessa because of the image it gives to me...Just personal, it's a good name in general. Vanessa Paradis(sp?) is a nice bearer and if you can get to Fia...That's fine.
    Fia-Rose is cute, but are you sure it's not too cutesy? I like it but believe your children have quite long names with nicknames, so Vanessa nn Fia is a better fit, in my opinion.
    Vanessa Iverine is darling, Vanessa Quinn may be nice as well.