Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

I haven't read all the replies so sorry if i'm repeating suggestions or going over old ground- just ignore me if i am! Firstly, i know what you mean about Ophelia, its so beautiful and ethereal but comes with a lot of crazy baggage. One way of dealing with that is to spell it Ofelia. I love your daughter's name and the use of a short, sweet, not-frilly-but-still-girly name up front and a romantic longer middle name; with that model in mind, Ofelia and Serafina would be great in the middle spot. How about:

June nn Junie ( June Serafina or June Ofelia would be amazing, and Junie is the cutest nn in the world- not that i'm biased or anything!)
    Pearl (i love Pearl in your sibset, but can't think of any good nicknames. But i love the idea of Pearl Serafina :-))
    Delphine nn Delphi or Fia
    Lucienne nn Luci or Lulu
    Juliet nn Jett
    Beatrice nn Bebe or Bliss
    Mira nn Mimi
    Oriana nn Ori, Annie
    Clara
    Ione (eye-OWN-ee)

EDIT:I just had a look but over the thread and i absolutely love Nova with your sibset! The shared 'v' with Eve is adorable!
    Last edited by freya55; August 7th, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

Darby! (That's my daughter's name... I still love it and we get TONS of compliments)

How about-

Neve (I know its spelling is close to Eve but the sound is totally different)
    Junia
    Maeve
    Willa
    Vera
    Mina
    Mila
    Odette
    Gia
    Liana
    Petra
    Delia
    Daria

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric

I have to say, I am just completely blown away by the sheer, massive number of incredible ideas being put up here for us! Best crowdsourced brainstorm ever! Some names are new, some I never ever would have found, and some I’ve seen before but never really “noticed.” Thank you, thank you!

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:20 PM.