Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Today (08/06/2013) is the due date and still no baby name... please help!!!

To say were are getting dow to the wire or cutting it close is an understatement... My wife and I cannot agree on a name due to several factors (my wife is a teacher and understandably doesn't like certian names due to association, different naming styles, etc.). Please help with any suggestions you may have. We both like the non-traditional or unique names, although were not going crazy here and looking for the completely outrageous. Below are some names that I like and some my wife likes so you can get a feel for our style... We also are (well mostly my wife is) nick name oriented, so any suggestions with a nickname will be most helpful...

I like...
    Aria, Ashley, Avalon, Avery
    Callie, Cecily
    Harper
    Isabelle
    Kaitlyn, Kaylee, Kirrily
    Lilly, Lonnie
    Sienna, Sydney
    Waverly

My wife likes...
    Celeste, Charissa
    Kailani, Kalila
    Lainey, Layne, Leilani, Lila, Loralei, Lori, Lulu
    Marielle, Marcianna
    Nixie
    Tilly
    Summer
    Whitney

Please help!!! Thanks you all so much for your input and thoughtfullness ahead of time, we really do appreciate it!!

What immediately came to mind was Calista. It means beautiful and you can use the nickname Callie.
    Mom to Nora Cathleen.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Miles (Milo). Dean. Euan. Dexter (Dex). John (Johnny). Max. Finn. Leo. Reed.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Piper. Josephine (Josie). Iris. Margot. Sylvie. Edith (Edie). Joanna/Johanna.

Also maybe Coralie with either Cora or Cori as nicknames?
    Mom to Nora Cathleen.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Miles (Milo). Dean. Euan. Dexter (Dex). John (Johnny). Max. Finn. Leo. Reed.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Piper. Josephine (Josie). Iris. Margot. Sylvie. Edith (Edie). Joanna/Johanna.

Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by sllah View Post
    What immediately came to mind was Calista. It means beautiful and you can use the nickname Callie.
    Great idea! I really Calista.

I like Callie, Harper and Celeste.