Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question thoughts on Gender reveal parties...

What do you think of Gender reveal parties? They are becoming popular. but I heard they were big in the South before they caught on... Would you have one?
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

I think they can be cute! But it does seem like a lot of work/effort... but I'm also the kind of person that wouldn't have a baby shower if hubby and I weren't so in need of the help to get ready for our first (times are tough!). I'm much more inclined to just call people and tell them what we're having and keep it simple. But again, that's just me and I can imagine it could be fun to throw a party too if it's done right.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

I have been to one and i LOVE it ! The parents didnt know either and it was incredibly cute to watch ! They have the party few days before the baby was born in the baby shower . In the middle of the party a big box came with letters says " Boy or Girl open to see " it was adorable to see them open the box and the fathers reaction when its open to be a boy it was just precious !! I love it so much that i want one to myself !

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

I think they sound like fun. We're considering having one when I'm pregnant with our second child. I've never been to one myself but a friend of mine attended one recently and she said it was a blast. They ate, played some shower-like games and "bet" on the gender of the baby. I wouldn't have done it for my first baby but for a second? Yeah, I think it's a great way to celebrate your pregnancy with family and friends.

They seem like a cute idea for sure. I wouldn't do it because organizing gatherings is more torture than fun for me, but if I were invited to one, I'd probably enjoy it.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova