Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I'd the odd sort who would rather wait for the baby to be born! These days, it feels everyone knows everything about the baby before it is even born.
    ~ "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names" ~

today's favorites: Demetra, Celia, Cassandra and Arthur, Inigo, Roger.

This is what we plan on doing for our next baby. We won't really need anything for the next baby (except diapers and that sort of thing) so I would never have a baby shower for a second or third. My husband and I plan on finding out the sex at the doctor's office, and then have a party to tell everyone else. Complete with cupcakes filled with the color of the sex and presentation with the new baby's name!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by stephykneejo View Post
    This is what we plan on doing for our next baby. We won't really need anything for the next baby (except diapers and that sort of thing) so I would never have a baby shower for a second or third. My husband and I plan on finding out the sex at the doctor's office, and then have a party to tell everyone else. Complete with cupcakes filled with the color of the sex and presentation with the new baby's name!
    a friend of mine was telling me instead of a baby shower because the woman was so exciting of having a bot she bought everything she had a diaper party for the baby and odds and ends lol
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

boy oops...
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

I think they can be a cute idea. I have never been to one but I might consider doing a reveal at a family gathering like a bbq. I only had aa small shower for my first and honestly it was awkward for me so I cant imagine having a party just to tell everyone the gender. I saw on npintrest a cake it was just plain vanilla with white frosting but the inside had blue or pink mms in it that spilled out when you cut the cake.