Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Name a Rescued Kitten!

Two days ago me and my mother saw a kitten crying on the side of the rode. We took her in, got the fleas off of her, feed her, took her to the vet, and we're now in the process of de-worming her. The vet guesses that the kitten is about 6 weeks, since her teeth is just little buds. The kitten was near death with starvation, just weighed just a little over 1 pound when we found her.

We were just going to give her to another home after we took care of her, but she has stolen our hearts and we are going to keep her. We've been playing around with names in our heads, but haven't really found one that we liked. We're wanting something short, cute, and sweet. It can be celestial, nature, literary, or any other theme name.. However I do not want very ornate or frilly names, I already have one cat named Callisto and I want a short sweet name to contrast that. Also, I'm not interested in the name "Lucky," because when I was in elementary school I rescued a kitten and named that one Lucky.

Basically, I need a lot of people to throw a lot of short, sweet, feminine names at me. Attached at the bottom is a picture of her, the flash went off on the camera and made her wince a little. The kittens eyes are a large almond shape, but it was lost on account of her wincing.

The Names of my other cats: Callisto and Glenda
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kisa; October 4th, 2013 at 10:09 AM.

Maisie
    Pansy
    Nora
    Pixie
    Clover
    Evie
    Mamie

Cute as a button!

My cat is called Pippa, nicknamed Pip and Pipsqueak. Love it. Also names like Poppy, Ruby, and Dot.

She looks just like my kitten, Sadie Sue, who is now 2 years old, but I got her when she was just a couple weeks old. Sadie means princess. I have 4 cats Sampson, Sadie, Yaddle, Mittens.

Other Suggestions:
    Sassy
    Miss Kitty (Missy)
    Bonnie
    Zsa Zsa
    Bayo
    Megan

no kids anytime soon, just a name fanatic