Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help us find a name we can both love!

I kind of need suggestions on girl names. I'm looking for feminine, a little bit romantic, but not over the top frilly.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 06:08 PM.

If he likes Serafina and you like Fia, that could be a fine route to take. Other names that end with Fia can be found here. Otherwise Fiona with the nickname of Fia comes to mind. I actually think Fiona and Eve look gorgeous together. Evie and Fia work well too.

I really love the name Sunniva, but Niva sounds really close to Eva, which is one letter away from being Eve. So that wouldn't be a good one.
    Names like Sunniva could be Sansa, Sela, Siri, Soleil, Stella, Suzanna and for some reason Naomi comes to mind.

Azalia and Willow seem like the perfect fit for your family. They both start with letters that none of your other kid's names start with. They're both unique. Azalia is more adventurous and feminine, but Willow is feminine in a humble, soft way.

Phoebe sounds adorable next to Eve, but saying Evie and Phoebe may be a problem for you. Otherwise it could be Evie and Phoebs (feebs). A name Phoebe always reminds me of is Zoe and Daphne, but they all end in -ee sounds and so does Evie. Also you don't want another Z name.

He likes Lucy, which is cute with Eve. To avoid two names ending with -ee you could call Lucy, Lu. So Lu and Evie sounds cute and works. It's also quirky and fun just like Evie sounds. Other names that are similar to Lucy could be Lillia (lihl-ee-ah) or Lila (lye-lah). Lillia is feminine while Lila is fun and spunky.

He likes Emily. Is it too plain for you? You could consider Emilia or Amelie. But both lack the spunk Evie has.

So my suggestions from your lists are:

Azalia
    Willow
    Phoebe
    Daphne
    Lucy
    Last edited by liviajoan; August 5th, 2013 at 11:57 PM.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 06:08 PM.

current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

Well, I'll sing Sunniva and Gwenllian's praises all day long. Incredibly beautiful, haunting, evocative names. I also like Serafina, and I keep thinking about it for a child, but it's way too frilly for my taste. Ophelia is so pretty, but I kind of get what you mean. What made my husband come around to it (as a middle) was Pan's Labyrinth (although she of course is an Ofelia) and Natalie Merchant's haunting song Ophelia. I'm rather pleased to see Anatolia on your list! Other Gwen- names... Gwenore; Gwynevere or Gwendolen? I think Gwen on it's own is very cute, but I love the long versions too. Daphne and Dagny are lovely too.

Do you like Freya/Freja/Freia? Or Frida! I love Frida. Could get you to Fia... Fairuza, Faustina, Finola/Finvola, Felicia, Fiammetta/Fiamma, Marfisa?

These are names I think both of you might like:
    Alida
    Idonea
    Melia
    Mia
    Orphne
    Selma
    Signe/Signy
    Last edited by ottilie; August 6th, 2013 at 05:11 AM.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014