Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well congrats on the baby ^_^ I loved helping you with Peregrine's name.

Fia and Eve would be great together and I'm sorry he only likes it as a nickname. Fiametta was the first I thought of for you. I know you already said you'd went over everything you could, but I'll suggest some I think you'd like:

Delfia/Delphine -- dolphin
    Fiala -- the violet
    Fianna -- a warrior huntress -- it sounds like Fiona, which you like, but it isn't
    Afilia -- a noble lineage
    Filia -- daughter, help
    Finnea -- from the stream of the wood
    Fiorella -- flower
    Sophia

Various others:

Renata
    Forsythia -- It's a flower and it can get Fia. I've known one ^_^
    Tatiana
    Magdalena
    Ivy -- how sweet is Eve and Ivy?
    Isolde
    Lucia
    Viola -- saying it vi-oh-lah -- like vi=eye
    Yvaine
    Sybilla
    Lilia
    Isis
    Melusine
    Dahlia
    Jocelyn
    Alice
    Thalia -- thay-lee-ah
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Maybe you would like-

Ottilie
    Anya
    Demeter
    Demetria
    Indira
    Louisa
    Vita

Considering:
    Jane✨Fiona✨Thea✨Alice✨Evangeline✨Bridget ✨Gwyneth
    Oren✨Lars✨Bram✨Griffin✨Jude✨Nolan✨Kier an✨Otis

You are welcome! Seraphima...It used to be hugely popular in Russia due the USSR times but just imagine, religion was prohibited in these times...I don't really know if it's over the top, there are a lot of girls named Angel/Angela/Angelina and I know a Sima(short for Seraphima) who is Christian so I am sort of guessing it's up to every parent.
    I agree Anfisa is amazing, both un-fee-suh(Slavic) and anf-eye-suh pronunciations. If I am not mistaken, it is derived from Greek "anfos/anphos" meaning "flower" so it means either "blossom" or "flower". It's also a name beared by a few Christian martyrs.
    And I love that Appellation article too; a ton of help. Vittoria is wonderful, but see I am kind of biased. Same with Sophronia(see signature), that's one of my favorites.
    From your updated list I truly love Gwenore(again, in my signature), Gweneira, Saffron and Vittoria. Anatolia is pretty but I know more than one Anatoliy(male) so it's hard to imagine on a girl.
    I am so interested to see what you finally decide on, you have such a distinctive, charming naming style!

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 06:09 PM.

I love Dahlia and don't think it's too close to an acquaintance named Dale. Vittoria could be interesting, and Via as nn is similar to Fia. I definitely think you could get Fia from Saffron and I adore Saffron. I think it would be wonderful with the older boys, although maybe a little too different next to Eve?? Fia grounds it a little, which is nice. Anatolia is too close to Anastasia in my opinion.

I was thinking Cleo/Clio but I think your DH doesn't like the o sound.
    Reva
    Ada
    Roma
    Cecily - seems similar to Lucy and Lily names to me
    Sadie