Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I only name I can think of is Florence with the nickname Wren.

"The one name we can both live with is Serafina nn Fia." This is pretty

Have you thought about

Fenella
    Finola
    Xanthia
    Odette
    Oriana

Brigitte (doesn't end in a 't')
    Sybil
    Sabine
    Freya
    Cecile
    Psalm 23

Forget Ophelia it is teasing material Oh feel yah
    Psalm 23

Fia is cute...I agree Serafina is frilly(but pretty), but Anastasia is the same. Middle name maybe? Or, there is also Seraphima/Serafima, though I don't know if you are religious/Christian.
    Anfisa can get you to Fia. It's a gorgeous Slavic name meaning "blossom". I like Otter's idea of Felicia too.
    And -ee sound. Anything Greek, how about? Xanthe is wonderful, Ianthe, Atalante, Ariadne...My daughter is Hermione and I also like Aphrodite much but they both are really adventurous, I guess you want something less obscure.
    Too bad that you can't use C names, Cordelia is a great one with -ia ending. What about Delia, Dhalia, Sylvia, Maia? Personally, I love Gloria very much but that cartoon spoiled all. Also, Arcadia, Alexandria, Hesperia, Saskia, Yesenia...Here is a link to amazing article with loads of -ia names, browse if you would like to: Adalia to Zinnia: Girls Names Ending with ia - Appellation Mountain
    Octavia is similar to Ophelia but you are having #5, not 8. Olympia is cool and Olivia, but the latter became a bit plain lately.
    Last edited by mclevine; August 6th, 2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Added link ;)

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 07:09 PM.