Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Margot with Leo! I could see if you had picked Rio for a girl, and your husband was worried about Rio and Leo, but to be honest, Margot and Leo go so nicely together! If you do go with another name, I would go with Penelope - I love it with Leo.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna Caroline & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Elise & Jack Donovan, Maeve Josephine & Liam Alexander

I also love Margot with Leo! Margot is so pretty!! I do also love Evangeline! What about Evangeline Margot?
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

It's a shame he's having second thoughts. I think Margot Elizabeth/Victoria is beautiful.

Have you considered Elizabeth Victoria on its own? I think Leo and Elizabeth would be a great sibset. I'm not a big fan of the other names, sorry. I do agree with the poster who said you could always use Margaret instead of Margot.

I agree with DH they are a bit match, I prefer Genevieve

I think that Leo and Margot would be stunning. But I do also like the idea of Genevieve Alice. I think that name is just so pretty and there are tons of nickname options too! Good luck!
    MaddieFleur, Name Lover, Someday Mummy

For my little ladies: Evie, Tessa, Charlotte, Leah, Millie, Poppy, Cara, Juliet, Ottilie, Isolde, Rosalind, Martha
    For my dashing gents: Finn, Charlie, Isaac, Louis, William, Rory, Roman, Arthur, Leopold, Nicholas, Alexander, August