Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

what about Adele?
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Aubrey or Audrey would go beautifully with your other girls
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

It makes my fingers twitch to type this, but I would go with Addison. Avery and Aubrey are both derived from Alberich, so they're essentially the same name. Since Avery and Ashley are so matchy, a third name that isn't unisex and/or doesn't start with an A would be very out of place. You might also want to consider Auden or Arden.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Addison is my favorite of your list. Do you like Amelia? I think that would go nicely with your other daughters' names/