Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by makaylaerin View Post
    Faves:
    -Eva: The sister of over-popular Ava, but still a lovely name.
    -Eden: LOVE. The sound of it is awesome.
    -Adele: It sounds so sweet and gentle.
    -Aven: Daring choice and lovely name.

Dislikes:
    -Evaline: I just don't like the sound of it.
    -Lila: Too popular.
    -Jolie: I can't help but to think of Dolly Parton.. Sorry.

Suggestions:
    -Millie
    -Pearl
    -Isis
    -Juliet
    -Xanna
    -Bella
    So funny that you brought up the Dolly Parton song. The name in that song is Joelene, and for no reason whatsoever, my three year old has attached himself to that name. He tells me that baby sister's name is Joelene and that Joelene is in my belly. However, I cannot get that song out of my head when it comes to that name. So, I thought maybe Jolie is a compromise, plus it was an old family name. It is officially off the list now though

Eva Annaliese Riley - considering that Eva Annaliese is pretty much my all-time favorite name EVER, it's my fave on your list too. Eva is such a classic, yet not overly super-common name. It ages well. It's easy to spell. Beautiful. Eva June is also very nice.

Aven June Riley - I love this!

Jolie June Riley - this is a little bit sing-songy in my opinion

Considering your surname, Eden is my favorite (and like it quite a bit), followed by Adele. I pefer this spelling of Aveline for the pronunciation you're using.

Other ideas, please forgive any repeats...

Arlise
    Carine
    Cherie
    Clara
    Jade / Jada / Giada
    Lorel
    Lorraine
    Maren
    Mariel
    Mira
    Mirren
    Neve
    Nova
    Shea
    Sherryl
    Vera
    Vida

I don't have any that I dislike, but I do have some preferences:

Evaline -- More feminine than my usual taste, but if I did prefer more feminine names, I would love it. Great sound, pretty on paper, lovely.
    Eden -- A pretty name in terms of sound and looks, but I don't love the meaning. I dunno. There's something weird to me about naming a girl Eden.
    Eva -- Classic and pretty. A little vanilla for my tastes, but it's timeless, you can't go wrong.
    Adele -- Very pretty. Simple. Highly reminds me of the singer, but that's not a bad thing, she's amazing, and it's a great name.
    Lila -- Not my style, but it's still pretty. Completely inoffensive.
    Aven -- My favorite of your choices. It's really got something, hasn't it? Looks simple and pretty on paper, has a great sound that's still feminine, but has a crisp sophistication to it. I love it. *Adds to own list.*
    Jolie -- Nothing wrong with it, but it reminds me too much of the actress, so I wouldn't use it. But it's pretty! It literally means pretty...if you love it, tally ho.

evaline - like, very beautiful
    eden - also
    eva - also
    adele - OK
    lila - see evaline
    aven - see above
    jolie - see adele
    Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
    If you like unusual and remarkable names, use them!
    Freya Romilly/ Melody Elysia/ Belle Seraphina/ Eva Melisande/ Elodie Sunniva
    Leon Percival/ Tristan Wulfric/ Magnus Oberon/ Finn Beowulf/ Arthur Peregrine