Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    So many names today are gender neutral. Why not winter? Remember Old Man Winter? It's more about the kid then the name. My husbands name is Karsten, which is more common for males but it looks feminine and a lot of people mistake it for Kristen. He still turned out to be a good guy who likes cars and electronics (typically more masculine hobbies). If you like it I say go with it. If your are looking for winter themed names I also like Hunter, North, Branch, Chill, Colden,Crispin, blaze, Darke, and Frost.
    Favorite girl names: Lydia Jane, Irene Cecile, and Annetta Katherine.

Favorite boy names: ???

The only time I've seen Winter used in real life was on a guy, and it was his middle name. I don't think it's particularly masculine or particularly feminine.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I only know of one person with that name and it's a girl. I believe it's the voice of the Sophia character on "Sofia the First".

When I read the title of this I thought for a moment I was in the girls forum! To me, it is very feminine. Perhaps the name Frost for a middle for a winter boy?
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

I think it seems very feminine, but I understand the appeal. I think an awesome substitute would be Winters. Very handsome and more of a masculine feel