Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilycecilia View Post
    An unattractive, cumbersome name she'll be angry with you for years for!
    Jon Snow No2.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

When it rhymes with Emmy, I consider it girly. With the French pronunciation (ray-mee), it registers as masculine for me.

A friend just named her daughter Remington, NN is Remi. Remington is actually a gun. The NN Remi is girly to me, but the full name, Remington is boyish, so to me it works either way. I really like it no matter if it's used for a boy or girl.

I think that Remi is cute on a little girl. I would never name a boy that. However, I do prefer Romy, I love Romilly, and also Ramona nn Romy. Any of them would be adorable!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne - Piper - Juna
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher - Ledger - Brinker

@stephykneejo... I have Ramona nn Romy as my TOP name right now but for some reason I do like Remi as well ( though they would never be used in a sib set!!!!)

Quite a difference of opinions on this subject! I glad to see that there are some that DO like it!

Thanks!
    boys names drive me crazy!