Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rafael and Malachy are definitely my favorites. Rafael is fiery, energetic, and artistic; Malachy is jovial, upbeat, and friendly.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Love your names! (Only one I don't LOVE is Omar but only because I taught in an International school and it was very common-got sick of saying it-ha!).
    Do you fancy any of these?

Dashiell
    Mikhail
    Quartz
    Rodin
    Hugo
    Anubis
    Silas
    Alphie
    Goliath
    Roderick
    Evander
    Sachiel
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

I only like Liev of these, and that's just because I like that actor. Rafael might work, but I definitely am not fond of Osiris or Cosmo - reserve those for pets! Omar just sounds ugly, & Malachy/Malachi sounds cool but villainous. Some of the above suggestions verge on awesome and some are just terrible:

Cool!: Dashiell, Mikhail (but only if pronounced the Russian way, not just a silly "cre8tive" spelling of Michael).

I like Silas, Hugo, Roderick and Evander but not for actual human beings. Fictional characters, but not people.

Rodin, Anubis, Alphie, Goliath and Sachiel are utterly ridiculous - again, all good pet names but can you imagine a baby Anubis? A baby named after the jackal-headed god of the underworld?

My personal favorite boy names tend towards the traditional, but here are some cool ones that are a bit more unusual:

Leopold
    Augustin
    Bertram
    Johannes
    Thornton
    Asher
    Rowan
    Alexei
    Alistair
    Lucius
    Dermott
    Nikolai
    Leonidas
    Malcom
    Crispin
    Ludovic
    Armand
    Ewan
    Edmund

Most of these are very dignified, most can be turned into a more casual nickname for a kid, and they've all got a touch of the historical that I enjoy in a name. I don't think I'll have kids but if I ever somehow have a boy, one of these may be his middle name (first name something like Daniel, Liam, Henry or Nathaniel)

Love Stellan! Sorry for any repeats. Lots of these are on my own list..

Sylvan
    Levi
    Silas
    Cyprian
    Orion
    Sayer
    Orson
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]