Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    1 Ciara - yes, you will have issues with spelling and pronunciation but some names are worth the effort! This is the most authentic and this spelling still retains its Irish charm!
    2 Keira - you will probably have the least problems with spelling and pronunciation with this more popular option.
    3 Kiera - I don't know why but this spelling just looks "off" to me.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Keira is probably your best bet. I do prefer Ciara, but most Americans pronounce it as Sierra. Kiera doesn't look right to me.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Go with what you love. It doesn't matter what you pick, there will be questions and mistakes. So go with what you love.
    I had an Italian teacher whose given name was Giovanni. In high school he got tired of having it constantly misspelled and anglicised to John. And people kept asking whether it was John or Jon. So he changed it back!

If it were me, I would probably go with Keira. I like this spelling the best. There's nothing wrong with Ciara, but you'd probably have to correct just about everyone from saying "see-air-rah". Ciara "see-air-rah" is a very known name, and that's what most people would automatically think. But if that doesn't bother you, then go for it! The people around you would learn.
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

I would go with Keira. Its my preferred spelling.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Lilia | Thalia | Jane | Natalia | Persephone | Alice | Calliope | Nina |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Linus | Jude | Thomas | Basil | Abram | Samuel | Elliott | Jasper |

Pondering: Nephele/Nephelie/Nephelë/Nefeli
    Help me out? http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...hele?p=2669057

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum |

Have a fabulous day!