50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy

15 30.00%
  • Girl

22 44.00%
  • Both

13 26.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    As of right now Wynn is leaning girl only... anyone else?
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Wynn is DH's middle name and his father's middle as well. I didn't continue the tradition with Henry because the name didn't have "special" family meaning, it was just the surname of one of PaPa's favorite football players!

I considered using it for a middle when we found out #2 was a girl (I was thinking of spelling it Wynne), but then it felt weird, since I skipped using it when the tradition of it would've made more sense. And we have family in Wynne, Arkansas and they absolutely loathe the place! ha!

At any rate, I think it's a great name. Maybe it does lean feminine but I think it works for either gender. Jimmy Fallon has a new babe named Winnie but I don't see his influence contributing to huge gains in popularity.
    Lara -- mama to Henry (June 2000) & Agnes (April 2012) and one angel baby

I personally would go Wynn for boys and Wynne for girls. So I guess, boy then.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

I voted for girl simply because I really love the name Winona with the nn Winn/Wynn so I just see it as being a really girl name, haha!
    MaddieFleur, Name Lover, Someday Mummy

For my little ladies: Evie, Tessa, Charlotte, Leah, Millie, Poppy, Cara, Juliet, Ottilie, Isolde, Rosalind, Martha
    For my dashing gents: Finn, Charlie, Isaac, Louis, William, Rory, Roman, Arthur, Leopold, Nicholas, Alexander, August

I like it for either but generally as a nickname.

For boys it'd be Edwin, Ashwin, Corwin, Lewin, Colwyn. Or for more mainstream names like Winston, Windell etc
    For girls it'd be Gwyneth, Winter, Ceridwen, Eirwen, Elowen, Gwendolen, Gwenllian, Rowena
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014