50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy

15 30.00%
  • Girl

22 44.00%
  • Both

13 26.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    As of right now Wynn is leaning girl only... anyone else?
    Emily / 20

Samuel • Edward • George • James
    Girls' names are a struggle.

Wynn is DH's middle name and his father's middle as well. I didn't continue the tradition with Henry because the name didn't have "special" family meaning, it was just the surname of one of PaPa's favorite football players!

I considered using it for a middle when we found out #2 was a girl (I was thinking of spelling it Wynne), but then it felt weird, since I skipped using it when the tradition of it would've made more sense. And we have family in Wynne, Arkansas and they absolutely loathe the place! ha!

At any rate, I think it's a great name. Maybe it does lean feminine but I think it works for either gender. Jimmy Fallon has a new babe named Winnie but I don't see his influence contributing to huge gains in popularity.
    Lara -- mama to Henry (June 2000) & Agnes (April 2012) and one angel baby

A Town Called Alice
    I personally would go Wynn for boys and Wynne for girls. So I guess, boy then.
    Ingrid | Kit | Esclarmonde | Alistair | Susanna | Emun

I voted for girl simply because I really love the name Winona with the nn Winn/Wynn so I just see it as being a really girl name, haha!
    MaddieFleur, Name Lover, Someday Mummy

For my little ladies: Evie, Tessa, Charlotte, Leah, Millie, Poppy, Cara, Juliet, Ottilie, Isolde, Rosalind, Martha
    For my dashing gents: Finn, Charlie, Isaac, Louis, William, Rory, Roman, Arthur, Leopold, Nicholas, Alexander, August

Wishing for Greece, stuck in the US
    I like it for either but generally as a nickname.

For boys it'd be Edwin, Ashwin, Corwin, Lewin, Colwyn. Or for more mainstream names like Winston, Windell etc
    For girls it'd be Gwyneth, Winter, Ceridwen, Eirwen, Elowen, Gwendolen, Gwenllian, Rowena -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Amelia Lorien Sophia -- December 2015.