Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jasper I like a lot. It's very interesting and I can imagine it on a lot of different interesting types--from nerdy to sporty to artsy.

What about just Jasper Kai? It feels more streamlined and modern than Kyle but has similarities.
    Something a bit different, what about Jasper Gilead? (basing that on your liking Easton and Malachi). I think it has a nice flow and a lot of interest.

With Roman, it's honestly hard for me to visualize anything other than a Roman solider or a guy in a toga. And I have even met a few Roman's. I guess dark curly hair and broad shoulders, lol. What about Rufus or Reuben instead?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Probably not very helpful - but I imagine Jasper to be reasonably quiet, creative, handsome. Roman I imagine to be a little more serious with dark hair & handsome also. They are lovely names!
    Please vote on my names list http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831892

Current favs:
    Mary Wildflower, Fae, Edith (Edie), Ida, Beatrix, Jean, Winifred (Winnie), Phaedra, Thisbe, Sylvie, Cordelia, Magnolia, Catherine, Mimosa

Arto, Lawson, William, Rupert, Albert, Makepeace, Wetherell

Rabbits Eleanore Saffron Nightingale & Gethin Abraham Jubilee(Bob/Bobby), Lizard Ute (German Ooteh), Guinea pigs Marmaduke Hubbard & Algernon (LG)

I could see Jasper and Roman as brothers. They would be ornery little rascals!

Thanks for the feedback so far. More would be awesome? Like, do you imagine Jasper playing football or is he smart, likes books, and non-athletic. To me, I think Roman would be my little footballer. Hehe, so cute for my little Roman ---> Janie and Jack - Boy 0-12 yrs - Kids Clothes, Boys Clothes, Baby Clothing, Children's Clothing and Boys Clothing at Janie and Jack <3

I don't live Kyle as a middle name to Jasper... and especially if you'd already used something to honour the friend.
    I love Jasper and Roman together, though, and individually. Very handsome!!

In my mind, Jasper is dark haired, green eyed, and athletic but quiet & works hard in school. Roman is a redhead with dark eyes, and more of a performer- music, or drama... but a naturally gifted jack-of-all-trades.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon