Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nicholas is a solid choice. Desmond, Bennett, Dashiell, Sebastian, Harrison and especially Oliver are great too.

I really don't like Cassian, Conrad or Caspian. Cassian just screams "Cassie" and these all sound kind of precious & pretentious.

Marshall, Arthur, and James are good middle names, but Blaise and Truman aren't nearly as good. Blaise is, like Cassian and Caspian, a bit precious for a non-fictional human being. If you really want one of these, make it a middle name.

Thanks for the ideas so far I really love all of them, it's going to be hard to pick a name since there's so many to choose from.

My husband has also started liking Zachary so that might be going on our list as well.

If anyone has any more thoughts that would be very helpful.
    Callum (2000), Alexander (2002), Penelope (2004), Easton (2007), Magnolia (2010), Scarlett (2013)

Somebody suggested Sebastian Arthur which I actually love, even though Arthur isn't really my style.

My top 5:
    Harrison - Harrison is actually really cute! Harry as a nn? I like Harrison James.
    Bennett - Arthur as a mn?
    Dashiell - I think I like Dashiell the best with your other kids.
    Sebastian
    Oliver
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]

We finally narrowed it down to an even smaller list

Desmond
    Bennett
    Dashiell
    Sebastian
    Conrad

I think once we get it down to two or three we will be set with a boy name. Now all we need to do is come up with a name if this baby turns out to be a girl.
    Callum (2000), Alexander (2002), Penelope (2004), Easton (2007), Magnolia (2010), Scarlett (2013)

Top Three

Bennett
    Dashiell
    Conrad

Eliminate these two for being too similar in sound to Easton.

Desmond
    Sebastian
    All the best,
    Mischa.