Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I absolutely love the name Eloise.. it's my favorite of all those you suggested.

I think the name Violet would go best with the names Ava and Asher though if it really is equal between the 2 names.

Amelia is a lovely name to continue with a 'A' trend my only concern with that is what if you have more children? (planned or unplanned)... Will you continue naming then with 'A's?

Middle names are generally fine and I'm not necessarily a fan of matchy first and middle names as my children will most probably never be called by their middle names... I also just tend to stick a family name in there in honor of someone.

I would really stick with Violet or Amelia... both are lovely names

Violet Amelia Joy
    or
    Violet Joyce Eloise

Eloise is all right but I think Violet goes with her siblings' names better.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Go with Amelia Violet. Usually I'm all for the name Violet but with 2 A names I feel like she'll feel left out or something. So definitely go with Amelia Violet or Amelia Violet Joyce or Amelia Joyce Violet. Either way they sound really cute!
    Miranda ・13 ・Fangirl ・Author
    Writer ・Student ・Game of Thrones

♕ Kings ♕
    Rafael ・Jared ・Felix ・Sebastien ・Emmett ・Varan
    ♔ Queens ♔
    Ingrid ・Saskia ・Minerva ・Magnolia ・Norna ・Emilia ・Louisa ・Jemsa ・Isobel ・Lucrezia

Author of

Royal
    Empire of Crowns

Violet is my pick.. Violet Amelia is very pretty too, just saying!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Violet is definitely my pick! I think it's so lovely and soft! Eloise is a little harsh in my ears and imo, not as pretty.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~