Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I don't totally mind sib-sets that match. Like Poppy,Rosie and Lily would be fine. I wouldn't do it...but overall its kind of sweet. However, what gets me..its a bit matchy with the middle names. Like choosing Petal with a flower name or choosing Thorn will a flower name. Even Sun is a bit matchy with Marigold because Marigold's look sunny. It's a bit much you know.

I think they are cheerful (except for Jethro Tull - oh my goodness). All the first names are fine and any adult could get through life with them. As for the middles they are tucked away so it doesn't affect them really. It obviously hasn't affected Poppy! I think they are charming, lighthearted and just a bit of fun
    Please vote on my names list http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831892

Current favs:
    Mary Wildflower, Fae, Edith (Edie), Ida, Beatrix, Jean, Winifred (Winnie), Phaedra, Thisbe, Sylvie, Cordelia, Magnolia, Catherine, Mimosa

Arto, Lawson, William, Rupert, Albert, Makepeace, Wetherell

Rabbits Eleanore Saffron Nightingale & Gethin Abraham Jubilee(Bob/Bobby), Lizard Ute (German Ooteh), Guinea pigs Marmaduke Hubbard & Algernon (LG)

Firstly, can I just say I love Poppy Montgomery, and I am so beyond excited that Unforgettable is back? :]

Besides that, meh. I have heard flower sibsets before. I don't think her sisters (or siblings) are worse than Jamie Oliver's. I think having to live with ALL of Poppy's name would be worse than having such a themey sibset (Poppy Petal Emma Elizabeth Deveraux Donahue Montgomery! Talk about fitting a name on a form!). New Prince George doesn't even have that many names, lol!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

These names are not my style, but in a weird way I like Poppy.... lol
    I do agree these sound like They should be characters on Rainbow Bright or better yet, Strawberry Shortcake. lol
    I do love Poppy Mongomery and she has definitely done well for herself, despite her "childish" name. I'm of course a fan of her daughters name, since I too am a Violet.
    Landon Michael James - May '06
    Addison Blake Lynn - November '09
    Baby Q #3 - March '14
    Names I'm Loving Right Now
    Ladies: Charlotte, Nora, Eden, Penelope
    Gents: Finn, Simon, Bennett, Wyatt

If I were to make up a cautionary tale about why it is bad to give moms complete control over girl names and dads complete control over boy names, these names would appear in that story...Jethro Tull looks like payback!