Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 06:05 PM.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 06:05 PM.

Well, Roderick nn Rook is really my favorite of the top three, but I think I told you I'm already kinda thinking of the newbie as baby Ron! I actually have no idea how the populace will react since I've never met a Ragnar. Maybe we need to become informal pollsters and ask our friends what they'd think if they met a baby/toddler/teen/adult named Ragnar, nn Ron, since possible negative outside opinions seem to be your only hangup over this name.

By the way, did your husband (or you!) like any of the Czech/Slovak names I sent you the other day? I thought some of them were so cool.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

@auroradawn - Wait, what? I think a message got eaten!

Maybe I should set up a poll.

I like Ragnar. I think there's a character on the new show Vikings named that, so that might help make it more familiar. I also really like Rainier. Rook is on my list, but not as a nickname. It would be in honor of my grandmother, who loved the card game Rook. It's a big family thing for us. Roderick is nice too, but I am not a fan of Riordan at all.

I love Caradoc nn Cary! It's on my list as well is Cormac.

What about Ross? That is DH's name. I think it's probably a little different than your style, but I love it. It's familiar, but very uncommon in our area.