Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Myrtle and Mabel. I think they are cute and retro. I do not like Mavis or Maude, only because they sound a bit harsh, especially Mavis. Reminds me of Beavis (and Butthead) a little too much, and Maude sounds like baudy. I really like Maeve though.

I love Maude, and Maudie as a nickname. My husband won't entertain the idea but it's what my two year old second daughter wants to call her new sister :-)

Mavis would have to be my favorite and least "old person" out of those. Maybe I only think that because of the movie Hotel Transylvania? Mavey is a cute nn. C:

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

1. Mabel
    2. Mavis
    3. Maude
    4. Myrtle - I think straight to the ghost in Harry Potter.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Liv. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Valencia Lyra Amoret. Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Annabelle Helena Lúthien. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander Dante. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Mabel is definitely my favourite, I love it. Mavis is also lovely and I actually quite like Myrtle. Not a fan of Maude though.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan