Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa or Molly

I love both names but think Tessa is stronger and has more options (can be called Tess, Tessie, or Tessa). Tessa Wren is beautiful. However, Molly Claire is a great combo too.

How do you feel about sister Maya and Molly. I think it s a nice tie in to share the same first letter and the y and yet the names sound different and aren't too matchy. Do you plan on having more children? You may not want to get locked into a pattern.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thanks for your thoughts... the middle names are soooo not set in stone and actually we could use some help... I do love Tessa Claire as well so its definitely an option!

Tessa Wren! In my opinion it is a much stronger name with a unique sound. Maya and Tessa as siblings sounds really nice together. Maya and Molly are too similar in my opinion.

While I like the Molly Claire combo better, I think Tessa goesmore nicely with Maya. I would prefer Tessa Claire (perfect with Maya Kate!) as I don't really like Wren.

Even though Tessa ends with an a, I think the T needs something to soften it. Wren is too harsh, but Claire is sweet and feminine and is perfect with Tessa.

Agree. Tessa Claire is definitely a win!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014