Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Carden?

I'd do the kid a favor and just name him Carver. Carden is just strange, and I have a pretty good knowledge of Celtic/English names. Connor and Carter are more common but still better than Carden. Maybe consider:

Ciaran
    Carson
    Craig ...or pretty much anything but Carden!

Aiven and Carden would be lovely together!

I have to say, Aiven is an awesome name
    I like the others on your list too, but I think they're too familiar with Aiven. So yeah - I vote Carden.

Good luck!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

I like the name Carden. I went to high school with a Carden and he was a great guy with lots of personality. It goes well with your last name and makes a good sib-set with your first son. If it were me I would go for it!

I've never come across Carden before, but I think it fits right in with the surname-turned-first-name trend of today. I think it pairs well with Aiven.