Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Rowen. For a boy or girl. I like Rowena strangely, but not Rowen. Or pretty much every other wen ending names, except for Elowen, which I strangely actually like.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    Desmond, Gavin, Graham, Alan, Derek & Ian - these men are in their 50s at least
    My second cousin has a two year old Ian after his dead grandfather which I find nice. I agree with the rest when I see people loving names like Gavin and Graham I think why would you do that too a child. Grahams the name of older dads and younger grandparents here same with Alan.

@hanniekitt with Malcolm with think of Malcolm Kelley from MKTO shows how much music I listen to.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I am really good with just about any name. I like Charlotte and Henry And Poet and Wilder. Really, not a big deal....but Olive. Speechless. It seems like Maude to me. I just can't go there.

I don't understand the appeal of Vesper at all. Mostly because in my head i pronounce it with the same emphasis the bad guy from Despicable Me pronounces "Vector." I just hear his voice in my head shouting "Vespeeeer!"
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.