Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

• Basically any K name or name ending in -lyn. And that includes Evelyn. Unless its a guy's name pronounced EVE-lyn

• As pointed out above, Sloane, Greer and also Blair. I find them absolutely hideous. I least I sort-of understand the appeal of the other ones, but I don't understand these at all
    Last edited by hanniekitt; August 5th, 2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Bullet points
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Clementine and Clover. I'm sorry I know a lot of Berries love these names, but I just don't get them.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

I don't get Poppy at all. If you speak about 'Poppy' I automatically assume you're talking about your grandfather

I've been thinking about it more and more since last night and I've decided I also don't understand Lola. At all.
    Last edited by molly20; August 6th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Daniel Sebastian. Graham Nathaniel. Warren Alexander. Claudia Francesca. Liliana Marina. Aubrey Emilia

So many...but the one that's grating most at the minute is 'Bennet', what I that?!

Never thought Greer was pretty. I don't understand the hysteria over Sophia or Sophie... It sounds like a poodle to me. I always associate Aiden with The Ring, so I can't get on board with that name either. My bestie and I were waaay too obsessed with trying to scare each other with that movie when we were in college.
    ALSO, (oh my I could go on and on!) I don't see the appeal of all the popular city names like Brooklyn, London, Savannah, etc. I like the sound of Vienna, but I couldn't bring myself to use it bc of the city... I've never been there, I don't really know anything about it.. I would feel like a poser. lol
    Mother of Evander
    Planning #2
    Gabriel - Sebastian - Olliver -- Eliza Jane - Celia - Annabelle