Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Funny Sibling Sets

So, Griffin and Spencer recently started baseball. As I talked to my fellow baseball mommies, I found some very odd sibling names. Some are great, imo, like Henry's parents who also have an older daughter named Sarah and a younger son named James. All three names are classic and seem timeless. Though there were some others that weren't so great. Like the twins on the team named Teagan and Keagan who have a younger sister, Meagan. I'm not sure which bothers me more about these together: the fact that all three of them end in eagan, or that they need a Reagan to complete the group in my mind (if it was me, but I assure you I would never do this, but if I found myself the mother of a Keagan, Teagan, and Meagan, I'd have to have one more and name her Reagan. But with my luck I'd end up with a boy and I'd have to name it something else, hmmmm, yet another reason not to attempt this). Then there are a couple that I thought were cute. Like Cooper and his younger sister, Piper. That was the first Piper I had ever met. She had red has red hair and is as cute as can be, so I think I like that name even more now.

Here are a couple other families that have wierd sibling names:

Twin girls named Edith and MacKenzie.

Dylan and Rylan (both boys)

Does anybody else know of funny sibling sets?

Re: Funny Sibling Sets

Meagan, Teagan, and Keagan? Are you serious?

I have a friend who once babysat for siblings named Annie, Danny (boy), and Jordana, and I kept waiting for the mom to tell me it was only a joke. Annie and Danny rhyme, and Jordana contains both Dan and Ann! I was only a teenager when I learned of this family, but I knew it violated all I held sacred in the wondeful world 'o names. :-)

I knew a family with six kids who had Br- names (Brady, Brooke, etc.) and named the seventh baby Charles. ???

Straight from my testing roster today: twins Martini (b) and Tequilia (g) !

Well there is triplet girls in my little girls preschool. Their names are Kush, Kriti, and Kripa. My friends cousin named her kids, Hannabel, Harold, and Henry.