Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Hmm...I really don't understand the appeal of Hannah. I mean I love Anna, but Hannah is just..just...yuck.

I agree with Imogen. I don't even find it a little bit pretty.

Greer is not appealing to me either...

Or names like Jezebel, Delilah, Lucifer, Cain, etc that are based off bad things/people.

I don't get Holden and Dante. I don't know what it is about the Holden, but it just doesn't sound like a name to me. And with Dante, it reminds me too much of the author of "Inferno."

I agree with Sloane. It makes me think of...like, rocks. Boulders. Weird.
    I also don't get August/Augustus...It just doesn't sound nice to me. I know it's really popular on here.
    Girls: Adelaide, Adeline, Amelie, Beatrice, Beatrix, Blythe, Poppy, Penelope, or any boys names like Rowan or Logan on a girl
    Boys: August/Augustus, Atticus, Gideon, Greer, Hugo, Jude, Phineas, Theodore/Theo (I think of an old man...)
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Ditto Olive. And Olivia. No idea what everyone finds the least bit appealing about Olivia. Also, Tallulah, but at least the meaning is cool.

I don't get the appeal of Tallulah. It's always sounded odd to me. I've also never liked the sound of Abigail very much (and my mother considered it for both me and my sister). Also, Miles doesn't grab me, but I don't necessarily dislike it. Milo is a bit cuter, though.

I'm also not very keen on using Loki, Thor, or Maximus for children. I like Maximus the best of those three, and I really love Thor and Gladiator, but those movies don't make me want to name sons after those characters. They make me want to get three dogs and name them Loki, Thor, and Maximus.