Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

• Basically any K name or name ending in -lyn. And that includes Evelyn. Unless its a guy's name pronounced EVE-lyn

• As pointed out above, Sloane, Greer and also Blair. I find them absolutely hideous. I least I sort-of understand the appeal of the other ones, but I don't understand these at all
    Last edited by hanniekitt; August 5th, 2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Bullet points
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Clementine and Clover. I'm sorry I know a lot of Berries love these names, but I just don't get them.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

I don't get Poppy at all. If you speak about 'Poppy' I automatically assume you're talking about your grandfather

I've been thinking about it more and more since last night and I've decided I also don't understand Lola. At all.
    Last edited by molly20; August 6th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
    August Calvin Clayton Daniel Dexter Dominic Felix Frederic Graham Isaac Maxwell Nicholas Oscar Oswald Raphael Reuben Sebastian Thomas Wallace

Aurelia Avery Beatrix Bridget Clara Daniela Emilia Grace Greta Isobel Joanna Juniper Kate Lillian Lucille Marina Ramona Sofia Sidonia Sylvia Violet

So many...but the one that's grating most at the minute is 'Bennet', what I that?!

Never thought Greer was pretty. I don't understand the hysteria over Sophia or Sophie... It sounds like a poodle to me. I always associate Aiden with The Ring, so I can't get on board with that name either. My bestie and I were waaay too obsessed with trying to scare each other with that movie when we were in college.
    ALSO, (oh my I could go on and on!) I don't see the appeal of all the popular city names like Brooklyn, London, Savannah, etc. I like the sound of Vienna, but I couldn't bring myself to use it bc of the city... I've never been there, I don't really know anything about it.. I would feel like a poser. lol
    Mother of Evander
    Planning #2
    Gabriel - Sebastian - Olliver -- Eliza Jane - Celia - Annabelle