Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Hendrick hasn't been mentioned yet. It's half Henry, half Frederick, and sort of weird, but I like it. (I tend to like "rick" names in general)
    Has Hollis been mentioned yet? I just thought of that as a possible boy's name. It's also pretty weird and might be feminine in this day and age, but I can see it working.
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

Has anyone mentioned Harmon? I found that one on my family tree a while back. There are a disproportionate number of H names in my family: Harmon, Henry, Hamilton, Harper, Homer, Harvey, Hachaliah, Hamlet, Harbuck, Henderson, Hardy, Harvest, Hart, Hickman, Hall, Hobson... the list goes on.

Most of these have probably been mentioned already, but here are my favorite H names with less than 200 uses in 2012 (US):

Harlan
    Harris
    Hasan
    Haven
    Henrik
    Hollis
    Hadrian
    Hamish
    Harbor
    Hardy
    Harmon
    Hart
    Hawthorne
    Hendrik
    Hiram
    Holt
    Homer
    Honor
    Horatio
    Hosea
    Hoyt
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

H names do not appeal to me too much, but I do like: Hunter, Howard, Harry, Henry, and Hiram.

I was going to say Hugo!

Herrick is the only other one I know that hasn't been mentioned. But I love Harley, Harvey and Hadrian!
    ~Adelaide ~ Octavia~ Eulalie~ Clementine~ Magnolia~ Coralie~ Josephine~
    ~Frederick~ Alistair~ Malachi~ Edward~Julian~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~